Turkey’s digital insurance innovation
Turkey’s economy is evolving at a startling rate thanks to the adoption of new technologies. As a result, people are demanding new financial products
Zurich Turkey launches first retail cyber protection insurance product
CEO Yılmaz Yıldız explains the big cyber vulnerabilities for Turkish consumers and businesses
Cyber-insurance providers can’t hack it
The looming threat of cyber-attacks has encouraged businesses to protect their assets, but the coverage of their cyber-insurance policies may not be exactly what they expect
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Failing banks, winning economy: the truth about Iceland’s recovery
- The top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Suing over spilt milk: the Parmalat scandal
- Refugees are an economic benefit, not burden, to Europe
- Managing Canada’s wealth: BMO steps in
- Rio Olympics 2016: economic gain or loss?
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?