Empresta Capital adopts SPM standards to gauge social investment impact
Social Performance Task Force’s universal standards for Social Performance Management will help Empresta balance social impact with attractive returns, explains Ricardo George Assaf
Crédito Real’s acquisitions strategy brings stability and higher yields
Carlos Ochoa discusses the benefits that diversifying into Costa Rica and the US has brought the microfinance company
Green bonds: thinking strategically about climate change
Green bonds are a relatively young financial instrument, but their appeal to investors with environmental concerns makes them integral to the fight against climate change
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Failing banks, winning economy: the truth about Iceland’s recovery
- The top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Suing over spilt milk: the Parmalat scandal
- Refugees are an economic benefit, not burden, to Europe
- Managing Canada’s wealth: BMO steps in
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- Rio Olympics 2016: economic gain or loss?
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?