Top 5 fastest-growing cryptocurrencies of 2017
Last year saw bitcoin’s market capitalisation expand by over 1,400 percent, but other cryptocurrencies have far outpaced this rise
South Korea moves to tax bitcoin
Authorities have proposed a bitcoin tax amid fears that its popularity is spiralling out of control and causing an unhealthy obsession in school students
Discovering the makings of a successful cryptocurrency
Bitcoin is facing competition from younger, faster, funnier and more creative rivals. But, Kim Darrah asks, where is it all leading us?
Initial coin offerings are more than just another economic bubble
Increasingly, start-ups issue their own digital currencies through ICOs. Critics fear another digital bubble is forming, whereas tech enthusiasts predict a financial revolution
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Failing banks, winning economy: the truth about Iceland’s recovery
- The top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Suing over spilt milk: the Parmalat scandal
- Refugees are an economic benefit, not burden, to Europe
- Managing Canada’s wealth: BMO steps in
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- Rio Olympics 2016: economic gain or loss?
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?