Turkey gets up to speed on data-driven banking
With technological innovation and social entrepreneurship at its core, Turkey’s finance industry is making a difference to the lives of millions on a daily basis. Garanti Bank is at the forefront of this movement, harnessing data to constantly improve
African retail banking still has huge growth potential – Guaranty CEO
140 million mobile phones but just 23 million bank accounts means Africa’s retail banks have their work cut out, says Segun Agbaje
RBS in continuing talks to scale back Asia operations
Bank chief executive discusses a potential retreat from the Asian market as part of a larger downsizing strategy
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Failing banks, winning economy: the truth about Iceland’s recovery
- The top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Suing over spilt milk: the Parmalat scandal
- Refugees are an economic benefit, not burden, to Europe
- Managing Canada’s wealth: BMO steps in
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?
- Rio Olympics 2016: economic gain or loss?
- Housing bubbles could be coming, and these four cities will be hit worst…